6/45 Enderby Street, Mawson ACT 2607
This three bedroom furnished home comes with a well-appointed kitchen including stainless steel appliances, gas cooking a great use of cupboard space and beautiful stone bench tops.
Two bedrooms include built in robes with the master featuring a walk through robe. The bathrooms have been tastefully designed with quality fixtures and fittings.
The living area opens outward to the west facing paved courtyard perfect for evening entertaining.
This house offers convenient living with everything easily accessible. The Canberra hospital and the Woden and Tuggeranong town centres, are only moments away. This home also is also in very close proximity to the local Mawson Primary School.
Fully furnished property as pictured
Optional third bedroom
Low maintenance front garden
Underground parking with space for visitors
VDSL internet included
Built in robes in all bedrooms with plentiful of storage space
Reverse cycle air conditioning
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note: 10 people are limited inside the home at any one time when inspecting.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- 2 Garage
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon