522/20 Anzac Park, Campbell ACT 2612Leased
Spacious two bedroom apartment in highly sought after location
House - Campbell ACT
Don’t miss the fantastic opportunity to secure this recently completed, luxury two-bedroom apartment, located in the Greenwich Park complex of the exclusive Campbell 5 precinct.
This apartment is sure to impress with spectacular high-end finishes such as Oak timber flooring, Carrera marble bench tops and floor to ceiling windows that look out to the local park. This centrally located precinct is only 5 minutes from the city, 5 minutes from Parliament House and 5 minutes from the retail and dining precincts at Kingston Foreshore, Manuka and Civic.
Feature balcony with lovely shelving which overlooks Lake Burley Griffin
Built in robes are included in both bedrooms
Well-appointed kitchen with marble bench tops offering ample cupboard space, soft close drawers, induction cook top, integrated dishwasher and fridge
Bar stools as pictured
Laundry closet with dryer
Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Double glazed windows with EER 8 star rating
Electric blinds throughout
Underground car park spaces with private storage cage
Free-to-Air and Foxtel outlets in lounge and bedrooms
Visual intercom system with lift access direct to your level
Use of communal areas such as dining room for private functions, rooftop garden with BBQ, shared library, and club/billiards room
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note, times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling