40/116 Easty Street, Phillip ACT 2606Leased
One bedroom apartment which high ceilings and pets considered.
House - Phillip ACT
Unit Forty is a refreshing top floor, one bedroom private apartment located in the popular 116 Easty Street apartments. Offering a well-appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, including a dishwasher, stone bench tops, quality tap ware & a European-style laundry. The balcony looks overlooks the landscaped complex surrounds and Woden precinct. There is also off street parking for guests. What sets this home apart is its high ceilings, great cupboard space and lovely timber flooring.
As the commercial and geographical centre of Woden, Phillip contains many of the district’s key facilities including the Westfield Woden shopping centre, the Southside campus of the Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT), the Woden Bus Interchange and the Phillip Swimming & Ice Skating Centre.
Reverse cycle air conditioning
BBQ entertaining area
Outdoor swimming pool
Intercom & lift access
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note, times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Split System Heating