36/58 Max Jacobs Avenue, Wright ACT 2611
Quality inclusions complemented by a calm, neutral and relaxing colour scheme. A rare offering of three bedrooms in the popular suburb of Wright.What sets this beautiful townhouse apart is the accomodation and bathroom space, this property is also not located in a large complex with units above and below you.The modern kitchen boasts stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances as well as a larger than standard fridge area. The living area flows out to the paved patio with feature timber divider.Wright is a central location with its proximity to Woden, the Canberra City and a short drive to Mount Stromlo or the Cotter River recreation area.
Modern apartment living
Three bedrooms all with robes
Two ensuites and master bathroom
Carport parking at rear
Landscaped front off-street entrance
Large fridge space
Instant gas hot water
Ducted reverse heating/cooling
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Available 14th April 2020.
Consent is required to keep an animal
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 17,625
- 2 Carport
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling