2A Corrigan Place, Isaacs ACT 2607
A private two bedroom free standing dual occupancy home with independent driveway.Having been lovingly maintained by previous tenants, this home is suited to a quiet couple or single person wanting to enjoy the tranquillity that the street provides.
Set only metres from the Isaacs Nature Park, this home is also surrounded by an established garden and has a delightful courtyard. The living areas are well proportioned and the home features plenty of internal and external storage options. Both bedrooms include built in robes.
Reverse cycle air conditioner
Sun filled northern outlook to private established gardens
Internal storage with lockup storage in carport
Long term availability
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. A link to apply is provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Available from 5th May 2020.
Consent is required to keep an animal
An EER has not been provided for this property.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Carport
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon