15/8 Beetaloo Street, HAWKER ACT 2614
Located on the top floor is this fresh and inviting 2-bedroom apartment. The property has an updated kitchen with plenty of storage that flows onto the living space. The small balcony offers an excellent place to sit and enjoy a cup of tea or a nice place to settle into a good book. It is private and has a lovely outlook.
The bedrooms in this property are generous in size and provide plenty of storage options.
This apartment also has one carport space with an additional storage area and there is plenty of additional car parking spaces available on site.
This light filled and inviting apartment is perfectly located within walking distance to the Hawker Bowling club and only a short drive to Westfield Belconnen and lake Ginninderra.
• Top floor position at the end of the complex
• Internal laundry
• Two good size bedrooms
• Updated Kitchen
• Storage room near carport
• Lovely balcony off the living area
• Single undercover parking space
• Electric wall heater
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note: 20 people are limited inside the home at any one time when inspecting.
Available from 02/07/2020
Consent is required to keep a pet
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces