15/8 Beetaloo Street, Hawker ACT 2614
Located on the top floor is this fresh and inviting 2-bedroom apartment. The property has an updated kitchen with plenty of storage that flows onto the living space. The small balcony offers an excellent place to sit and enjoy a cup of tea or a nice place to settle into a good book. It is private and has a lovely outlook.
The bedrooms in this property are generous in size and provide plenty of storage options.
This apartment also has one carport space with an additional storage area and there is plenty of additional car parking spaces available on site.
This light filled and inviting apartment is perfectly located within walking distance to the Hawker Bowling club and only a short drive to Westfield Belconnen and lake Ginninderra.
Top floor position at the end of the complex
Two good size bedrooms
Storage room near carport
Lovely balcony off the living area
Single undercover parking space
Electric wall heater
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION".
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note: 20 people are limited inside the home at any one time when inspecting.
Available 9th September 2022
Consent is required to keep an animal!
The information contained herein has been obtained through sources deemed reliable by Hathaway Real Estate, but cannot be guaranteed for its accuracy. We recommend to buyers and tenants that any information, which is of special interest, should be obtained through independent verification.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces