137/81 Kennedy Street, Kingston ACT 2604
This spacious two bedroom apartment has been well maintained and features an updated kitchen with new oven. Featuring an ensuite with spa bath as well as laundry/main bathroom and separate toilet.
There are two balconies – one overlooking the tennis court, while the other has views of the streetscape. This property has a custom built entertainment/bookshelf unit which runs from wall to wall of the lounge area.
The complex includes a tennis court, pool and gymnasium and is set in leafy surroundings close to Kingston, Lake Burley Griffin and the popular Old Bus Depot Markets.
Undercover garage space
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Built in robes in both rooms
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Available from 2nd June 2020.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 2 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces