8 Alda Place, Melba ACT 2615
This four bedroom home offers flexible partly-furnished options for the young professional couple or family starting out. Pets are also considered and the property features an enclosed dog run area. The functional kitchen features a dishwasher, gas cook top and plenty of cupboard space. A small amount of cutlery and crockery will also be made available. The kitchen and meals area flow onward to a large family area for casual dining.
A combined lounge and formal dining area with timber flooring throughout. Set on a large block the home offers a great feel with the added convenience of heating and cooling throughout and a pool for the Summer months.
Close to local Primary and Secondary schools as well as Copland College and the local shops. A short walk from the Ginninderra BMX tracks and a short drive to Westfield Belconnen.
Living: Table, couch, coffee table
Kitchen: Basic kitchen crockery
Bedrooms: 1 x queen bed, 1 king bed, 2 x shelves, tallboy, side tables, lamp, chest of drawers, 2 x desk, 2 x chairs & lamp
Laundry: Washer & dryer
Outdoor: Outdoor patio furniture alongside the pool, outdoor deck, table and chairs
Ducted gas heating
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Available 17th April 2020.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
Garage retained for owner use
- 4 bed
- 1 bath