66 Redfern Street, Cook ACT 2614
This fantastic two bedroom home enjoys spacious front & rear courtyards – perfect for privacy, animals and the young ones.
The open living area features reverse cycle air conditioner, gas cooking, new curtains, hardwood flooring and flows out the rear yard with beautiful Ironbark decking for entertaining. The bathroom and tiling have been refreshed with a fresh coat of paint and grouting.
Cook is Belconnen’s most southern suburb and a short drive from Westfield Belconnen. Close to the local Macquarie shopping precinct with supermarkets, cafe’s and other retail stores. Set close to the Ambulance and Fire Station as well as Canberra High School.
Reverse cycle air conditioning
Private front and rear gardens
Carport with garage door and lock up storage
Spacious open plan living area with hardwood floors
Ironbark decking at rear for entertaining
Cupboard style laundry and utility room
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Please note: 10 people are limited inside the home at any one time when inspecting.
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Pet Friendly
- Built In Robes
- Floor Boards
- Split System Heating
- Split System Aircon
- Fully Fenced