21 Tardent Street, Downer ACT 2602
This lovely two bedroom house is perfect for the young couple or single person looking to enter the property market. Offering two bedrooms, one with built-in, a living area, bathroom and separate laundry. This home is a short walk from the Swinden Street tram stop, and from the Dickson Shopping Centre with local supermarkets, healthcare, beauty, bars and restaurants. It is also close to Daramalan and Dickson colleges, Lyneham high, Majura primary, and Downer preschool.
Two bedrooms – One with built-in
HRE does not accept 1form.com.au applications. Applications are provided once you have viewed the property. Please contact us if you would like to apply for the property prior to inspecting.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on “BOOK INSPECTION”.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
5. Times are allocated in slots due to Covid-19. Please ensure you are on-time for your appointment and allow time for other appointments to enter after your private appointment.
Available from 11th May 2020!
Consent is required to keep an animal.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Built In Robes